[nabs-l] group projects issues

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:14:33 UTC 2013

Hello,
I always am the first to get up and grab people when she says get a group. I
ask the persons to either side of me if they want to be a group and if I get
going with in the first few seconds I 90% of the time get a group.
Black board is accessible. You should also take a group communication class,
it will help you understand why people do the things they do when they are
in groups and how to counter them.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs