[nabs-l] group projects issues

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 07:22:06 UTC 2013

Arielle,
Thanks. BTW, no I did not have friends in the class. I typically do not know
anyone when I go to classes.
I learn names through talking to people and hearing their  names and voices
in class discussions.
People form groups so quickly, probably because of eye contact.
I am friendly with some students; one of them works at the student café and
recognized me from there.
But friendly chatter about your day or life doesn't always translate to
getting a group.

I'm hopeful my professor will get me into a group.

Ashley