[nabs-l] Comments in ms word

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:49:39 UTC 2013

Someone told me that they put comments on a ms word document on the
margin of the document. I looked on the review tab and noticed that I
was unable to view or move through comments which led me to believe
that there were no comments in the document. Am I doing something
wrong? I’m sure that JAWS help has directions for reading comments,
but I don’t think I’m searching with the right terms. Or, could there
be a different type of comment? She is using Microsoft for Mac, but I
assume that imbedded comments are the only way to comment in a
document besides writing them within the document. Thoughts? I am
using ms word 2010 and JAWS 13. Thanks.

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com