[nabs-l] 2013 NABS Cafe

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:25:31 UTC 2013

Most people do it for charity. So these 4 people have volunteered to
do it because they care about NABS and want to help us raise money.

And for all you iPhone users, make a calendar event out of this, make
sure you choose the iCloud home calendar to be the calendar it is
saved on, and invite everyone from your affiliate using their email
addresses.

Cindy