[nabs-l] It's not playing again!

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:35:11 UTC 2013

I know you are frustrated, Joshua, but most of the list is not interested in hearing when the convention stream stops working for a few minutes. There are known issues with the stream, and I doubt anyone on this list can fix those issues. Furthermore, posting one liners about the stream hiccuping is tiresome and annoying. One liners are bad enough, but one liners that are not on topic or relating to most people on this list is absurd. You are known for one liners, and it is getting very annoying. Please stop.
Sincerely, Jewel

Sent from my iPhone