[nabs-l] It's not playing again!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 6 19:31:31 UTC 2013

Joshua,
If you're going to write, you might want to give more details so someone may
be able to help.
I am using what I believe is the latest windows media player.

As I mentioned before, I, too, had problems with the windows media stream.
But based on responses, everyone else heard it fine with other stream feeds
like the itunes or ios one.

I don't think the list is interested in every time  it fails to not work.
I appreciate the stream when I can hear it. I had better luck late morning
and afternoon.

I suggest the following steps to attempt to play it and if it doesn't work,
maybe try calling the national office for tech support or if nothing else,
listen to the archives of the convention later.

Here is what to do.
1. If it doesn't play when you launch wmp, close the media player.
2. Click on the stream feed again to relaunch the player.
3. If it still has issues, restart the computer.
4. As someone else said, the stream may not be the highest quality. Simply
waiting a few minutes when your player is open may help and it may solve its
own problem.
5. Do other programs work within wmp? If not, it may be a problem with it.
If so, you may want to reinstall or update your player.

I was able to get the stream working on my third try of launching the media
player. another idea is to use another feed for it such as itunes if you
have itunes on your pc.

Good luck.

Ashley