[nabs-l] Creating Newsletters for my Student Club

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:03:15 UTC 2013

Hello,
I would like to stay away from using my personal address and setup
some kind of club spicific thing. I can totally create an extra Gmail
account, but I am not sure if that is the best option. I already have
a facebook fanpage, group and if I can use what I have, it would be
best.
Thank you,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs