[nabs-l] Tips for soon-to-be grads who are looking for work

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:21:42 UTC 2013

Good evening all,
As a soon-to-be grad from college in December, I'm starting to put
serious thoughts into what I need to do in hopes I'll be able to find
work. I'm planning on using my career center, job fairs on campus or
networking to find possible employment opportunities.

For those who are working: what tips could you offer blind students
who are looking for work? Are there parts of the process you wish you
did differently? Was blindness a big barrier to finding employment?
Thanks for any thoughts or advice.
--
Anjelina