[nabs-l] Participants needed for brief research study

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 19:13:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am working on a research project with Katie Wang, a graduate student
in social psychology at Yale University. We are still seeking more
participants for our survey, which examines how blind people feel
about interactions with the public involving offers of assistance.
(Some of you have seen this before, but the accessibility bugs have
been fixed).
All participants will be entered into a drawing for a $10 Amazon.com
gift certificate.

To participate please go to:
https://yalepsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_29pHk82wUblaghn
Thanks for your help!