[nabs-l] MiniTab with JAWS?

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 18:52:03 UTC 2013

Hi All!

Hope you all are having an enjoyable Summer thus far!  I'm currently
taking a 5 week Statistics course and in this course we have to use
this software called MiniTab.  Its rather new to me because I've never
done a stats course before.  I was wondering if any of you here that
have done stats courses have heard of this program?  I also was
curious if you have indeed used it, how does JAWS work with it?  I've
started playing with it, but wanted to see if any had any great
suggestions.  Thanks as always!

Justin