[nabs-l] Online Courses

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 15 16:14:59 UTC 2013

Winona,
Your choice of taking latin for that reason was fine.
But I don't think that would be very accessible online. You need to see the
spellings of words, where as spanish you spell phoenetically by hearing the
words except for the h which is silent.
You could alway s take latin at school as an elective later.

I haven't done foreign languages with a pc, but I've looked at a spanish
website or two when I was in high school spanish.
I also suggest spanish as others have, because I know jaws pronounces words
fairly well.
I also believe learning it has practical applications as spanish is spoken a
lot in the US. But, you need to see the spellings still, at least at the
beginning, so I hope you have a braille display to read those words.

Good luck,
Ashley