[nabs-l] watch out! it's another ridiculous update from Google

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Sun Jun 2 10:44:18 UTC 2013

Hi Cindy,

Sorry for the late response. When using Chrome on my macbook I tend to do most of my navigation with voiceover but will toggle chromevox on if I encounter something that trips up VO. When attempting to work with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, I start with the Google Drive App and work from there. While I've not found a browser / screen reader combination that allows full access to those 3 apps, they have come a long way since I started working with them last September. If I need to read a gdoc I have the best experience through the google drive IOS app, and for editing I have the best experience using the google drive app on my macbook air to open the gdoc in chrome and navigate with chromevox. I have some links I can give you to help with learning and troubleshooting google drive, docs, sheets & slides. I need to run but will post the links this afternoon.

HTH,
Bryan

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40gmail.c