[nabs-l] Computer Question

Winona Brackett trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 02:55:03 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am using BlackBoard Collaborate with one of my online classes to
view recorded lectures; but my computer won't play the recordings.
When I click on the link, I'm taken  to a BlackBoard Collaborate
window. I click on "Open" and a Microsoft window appears. A Microsoft
window should not appear; instead a separate window with the name of
the session should appear. I just updated Java, restarted my computer,
and it's still not working. Are any of you familiar with BlackBoard
Collaborate? I'm running Windows 8 using JAWS14.

Thanks for suggestions,
Winona