[nabs-l] Computer Question

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Wed Jun 5 04:23:14 UTC 2013

Hi Winona,

 I have only attempted to use blackboard collaborate once and that was with jaws 14 on a windows 7 computer. You have already tried my first suggestion by updating java. Perhaps using Firefox. Sometimes I have a problem running blackboard in IE.  I could never get this feature of blackboard to work to be honest. I would enter on the tab I need and no new tabs would come up. Do you end up at the top of the page after trying to load what you need but it is the same page you were on?
I hope this helps.
Please let me know the outcome. I have been in contact with blackboard through the college I attend after taking inaccessible classes on line last summer.

Best,

Bridget

Sent from my iPad