[nabs-l] GOOD NEWS

Ashlee g hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 13:31:51 UTC 2013

hi everyone.

i graduate from my ASL 2 this tuesday night! I graduated from ASL 1! I have more classes to go, and I will take them. But I so proud of me! They have a person who sits with me and signs in my hands. THy have tactile letters, andd for me, large print pictures! THey are use to deaf blind. and they are great with autistic people. I hear in 1 ear, so that is part of my problem with with communication. But my teachers are use to blind people. she is great! anyone who lives in baltimore, and wants to take ASL, please email me off list.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE, ARE GOD'S PEOPLE.