[nabs-l] Some Questions...

Tamika Williams twilliams.jaguars at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 18:24:11 UTC 2013

If you decide to enter college, you could enter as undecided like some has already stated. When I entered as undecided I took a career planning course. This course offered self evaluations and career interest inventory and much more related activities to help you figure these type of things out. You should see if a university or college in your area offer these type of courses. After taking this class, I realized that I had a love for Matt. I also figured out that I was a helping type person who like routine work. This steered my interest toward a business degree and at the end of the course, it all lined up with my history. while I was in high school, I was Junior and senior class treasurer, I was treasurer in the Alabama student division, and I did  office work during the summer which was basically routine work. So this really helped me.

HTH
Tamka
Sent from my iPhone