[nabs-l] Some Questions...

Dave Webster dwebster125 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 22:47:32 UTC 2013

Hi kerry.  I'm Dave.  Yea that happened to me after training as well.  I
went to the  Louisiana center and in some ways took it seriously but in
other ways didn't take it seriously.  I have bipolar so if let's say I get
depressed that seems to happen whare I feel like I'm not getting naywhare.
So.  I know how you feel.  I can't really say exactly what to do because I
sometimes have the same problem you do.  If you want to talk you can write
me off list.  Thanks.  I have skype as well.  So.  We can talk on there if
you'd like as well.  Get back to me.  Thanks.