[nabs-l] young professionals division?

Jedi Moerke loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Jun 13 23:45:06 UTC 2013

I would be very interested in a young professionals group. Young professionals have a different set of challenges and students do. I am not certain how blindness interacts with being a young professional, but I think it is safe to say that blindness does add an additional strike against you when you are young professional.

Sent from my iPhone