[nabs-l] Theft & SMART Phones

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Fri Jun 14 20:03:32 UTC 2013

The disabled are also vulnerable.
I never use my cell phone in public.
I keep it on me, but I don't show it off.
BTW, my phone is a Tracfone, so noone would want it!
There are some tips I'll give you to prevent this kind of thing.
#1. If someone asks if they can use your phone, tell them no!
#2. Tell them that if they want you to call someone for them, that you will, but never hand them your phone.
Vulnerability doesn't discriminate!
I know the article says that women are vulnerable, but for us blind folks, (for example,) men can be vulnerable too, especially since we're not able to see the intruder.
Blessings, Joshua