[nabs-l] Theft & SMART Phones

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 20:12:09 UTC 2013

I agree with Joshua on this. If someone asks to borrow your cell
phone, *never* agree. I don't let my iPhone get used by anyone except
close family and friends, and those times are rare, because sometimes
settings get changed or something I don't want happens. But I do bring
my iPhone out in public; I  play games on it occasionally. In busy
areas, I might put ear buds in and listen to a book with my iPhone in
my pocket. That's the other thing. I always keep my phone in the same
pocket no matter what pants or capris I'm wearing, so I am used to the
feel of it there and know if it's not there.
My two cents,
Jewel