[nabs-l] Converting inaccessible PDF's

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 23 19:27:42 UTC 2013

Brice,
Can you explain more? Is this 20 pages free a month or what?
Also, what file formats can you upload for it to convert? Other than word,
which formats will it send back?
What is the turn around time to get the document to you?
I didn't know it would convert image pdfs. I might have to try it out.

Thanks.
Ashley