[nabs-l] A possible outreach idea

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 01:14:47 UTC 2013

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. The "resource" page does
have valuable information. I was attempting to consider those who may
not want to join an e-mail list for various reasons or DS offices who
may not be as informed as possible about ways to assist a blind
student. Maybe there are other ways outside of lists to reach other
students.