[nabs-l] Frustrated with Bookshare!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 3 15:32:54 UTC 2013

Why not get the .BRF version of the book? Or using your DAISY player of
choice -- Stream, BookSense, Book Port Plus, Plextalk Pocket or the like or,
if you don't own one of these (and it's hard to imagine anyone under forty
*not* owning one), why not try FSReader, Amis or one of the other
computer-based Daisy players out there? Be a bit imaginative, my friend.
Life isn't for the faint-of-heart!

Mike Freeman