[nabs-l] Frustrated with Bookshare!

Ashlee g hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:44:53 UTC 2013

Hi this is Lavonya,
Would Barde have any of the books that you are looking for? I would also try learning ally. A lot of these different book formats can be put into MP3 and then you can listen to them on your digital Beauclair if you have one. By the way I can use the dictation feature on my my iPad mini now and that is why my spelling has improved. Now if I could just remember punctuation.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE