[nabs-l] Frustrated with Bookshare!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 3 20:54:48 UTC 2013

Further thought: whether Joshua likes it or not, being part of the
mainstream means that that he will have to keep up with the latest software,
i.e., upgrade to JAWS 14. This is something blind and sighted alike must
deal with. For better or worse, the computer field doesn't stay static and
there's no requirement that everything work with all versions of everything
that went before.

That was the sort of thing that made IBM's OS-360 so unwieldy. But that's
going back a way.

Mike Freeman