[nabs-l] Frustrated with Bookshare!

William O'donnell wmodnl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 04:19:49 UTC 2013

One more "food for thought" here, is that:
Paying for an update can be worked out another way.  In other words, there is a w ay out of this trap.  As long as you have a written letter, and a tech evaluation that will state, in short, that your update is required for your machine to properly function, then state rehab will "fit the bill."  We can talk further off-list about how to do this effectively, utilizing the chain of command.  Hope this helps.  Now, get out of that trap, since there is a way out!

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dsykora29%40gmail.