[nabs-l] security alerts on the braillenote

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Mar 11 21:20:55 UTC 2013

sophie:
I don't know you so am reluctant to comment upon your assertion that a slate is inefficient except to say that such assertions are often made by those who do not use a slate extensively and therefore are unfamiliar with how efficient it can be in skilled hands.
As for electronic petitions, they are IMO worthless since they cannot be verified. Moreover, keeping up with such things as security certificates and current trends in web design is a thankless, if not an impossible task for manufacturers of specialized devices.
And Apple periodically breaks Braille support and we must wait months for the fix!

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone