[nabs-l] Cane as an ID

Ashlee g hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:51:11 UTC 2013

As I am unable to speak, and use a cane at the same time, do to me using a device, and or ASL, i just carry my cane in my purse, and use it when i am unsure of my Surroundings. So for me, a folding cane is more appropriate. And it works out well, because I just leave it in my purse, so that I don't forget it. I just started doing this quite recently actually. Because I had a very difficult time trying to figure out a way to Cheruiyot but still communicate when necessary or when I just wanted to.

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE