[nabs-l] security alerts on the braillenote

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:44:29 UTC 2013

BS"D

Ashley,

* "true you can connect some displays to the Iphone, but I heard its not an exact science and those small displays sure cannot fit much braille on them."

You can connect different Braille displays to Apple's products and not only them with fewer cells. What I understand, the Braille tables for English works great on Apple's products but they have some problem with other languages. å, ä and ö in Swedish are not correct as an example but I do not let that stop me.

I only wanted to point this out. In Sweden, products as BrailleNote and BrailleSense are not big at all. I have never used one and no of my blind friends either what I know, I had not even heard about them before I joined this list. It is interesting anyway.

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse