[nabs-l] security alerts on the braillenote

Preston Gaylor pgradioman at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 19:50:01 UTC 2013

Dear Valiery:

I get them a lot when I'm browsing Facebook on my Apex!
I really hate when I try to exit the dialog, because the dialog is still up on the Braille display for numours times!
I'm not sure how to help you with this, I just wanted to share my experience with it.

IIII was thinking, maybe it's giving that dialog because it is running an old version of Internet Explorer!
I don't know, I'm just guessing that might be why.
Thanks for reading, and good luck fixing this issue!
Sincerley,
Preston Gaylor

Sent from my iPod