[nabs-l] Cane as an ID

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Mar 16 02:21:35 UTC 2013

Well, I will throw my two cents in, as someone who used to have some
vision, and not carry a cane always.  Ultimately I figured out that
it was confusing to other people, sometimes I did, sometimes I
didn't.  Ultimately, I decided it was easier for all for me to carry
all the time.  Further, if something unpredicted came up, I could deal with it.

Dave