[nabs-l] Converting files from the I-phone

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:07:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I recently conducted an interview in which I used my I-phone as a recording device. My professor would like students to upload the file to sound cloud, and was wondering if anyone could provide me with instructions on how to take a I-phone recorded file and convert it to a MP3 file to be uploaded to sound cloud? This is my first time recording with the I-phone and my first time having to convert this type of file. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Gloria