[nabs-l] How to Pick a College Major

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:19:42 UTC 2013

To make the most of your college financial investment, pick a practical
major that will enhance your future marketability. Doing so will ensure you
are well-equipped to excel no matter what line of work you tackle after
graduation.

First, figure out what it is you truly want to do with your life. I know
that may not seem earth-shattering, but as I pointed out in my post about
following your own dreams,
<http://joeorozco.com/blog_are_you_living_someone_elses_dream>  too many of
us stumble down a path someone else laid out for us. For example, earning a
philosophy degree and extolling the virtues of an enlightened mind may be
your passion. If it's truly your passion, nothing I or anyone else can say
will discourage you from pursuing that ambition, but before you can truly
succeed at it, you need to come to terms with the second question.

Read more:

http://joeorozco.com/blog_how_to_pick_a_college_major