[nabs-l] keeping aquariums

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 00:59:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I have a question. Have any of you who have lived in a college dorm or
apartment ever kept an aquarium or fish tank? I know most colleges
won't let you keep pets in dorms or apartments unless they are fish,
or a guide dog obviously. My friend who lives in a dorm, and I are
wondering if any of you have done this. Our question also, is how
would you efficiently change the water, clean the tank etc, if you
can't see. Basically, we're looking for a blind person who has
successfully kept fish.
Thanks
Laurel