[nabs-l] Fair/appropriate accomodations for assignments andtests involving videos

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:57:22 UTC 2013

Miso and everyone, while the suggestions given to you are good,
I've had these video assignments too. Lots of times, the
following questions have to do with the major parts of the video,
not the minor subtleties. I've never had videos in foreign
languages, so I can't speak for those, but for those in other
subjects, listening to the dialogue should be enough to do the
following activities.