[nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Fri Mar 29 21:39:14 UTC 2013

I want to look at the new ones.
Blessings, Joshua
From: nabs-l [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Kaiti Shelton [crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 11:21 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Hi,

Joshua, I didn't say that you said anything, I was merely sharing my
experiences. I've heard from several people that those canes are thought to
be indestructible, so it seemed like it might have been a common
misconception.
That is what is so improved about this model of the telescopic cane, it
doesn't collapse near as much as the old oones. I rarely had to stop and
fix mine.

Kaiti