[nabs-l] Telescopic cane question

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 02:54:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yeah, they're well worth checking into, or at least I think so.

I found out why I wasn't seeing it in the search results; The NFB site
groups all types of canes together, but doesn't descriminate between
the models.  So, I was seeing pictures of the older canes because
that's the type the new one still fits under, (5 or 6 section
telescopic). The particular cane I got last time was made by Chris
Parks, and I just got it because it was what they had in stock.  They
don't show it on the site, but if you know the particular model you
want you can request it in the comments section when you check out.

Kaiti