[nabs-l] Office

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed May 1 02:06:35 UTC 2013

I tried open office like a year ago with jaws And it definitely was not pretty. When I tried, at least, the whole thing was an accessibility nightmare… And that's stating it gently.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Kaiti Shelton <crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You might also try open office.  It's free, however I can't attest to
> it's accessibility with Jaws.  I do believe it has the capability to
> export the files as rtf and other document filetypes though, so if
> someone can say that it's jaws-user-friendly it might be a good option
> for you.
>
> On 4/30/13, Gloria G <gloria.graves at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you

>>> if so where do I do this? I was also wondering, as a JAWs user, is there
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40gmail.c