[nabs-l] Office

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 03:45:28 UTC 2013

Some universities don't have a separate computer store, for example
mine just falls under the umbrella of supplies and is handled by the
bookstore and the actual computer department is just IT tech support.
If you aren't sure how your university is set up I'd ask around or try
one of the two places to see which one can sell the package to you.

On 4/30/13, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I second that.
> My school also sells a discounted office suite package.

Kaiti