[nabs-l] Braille Printer and Dux Bury Program

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:27:49 UTC 2013

Helga, in addition to agreeing with everything Kirt said, I also
believe there's another extremely relevant reason why you should
try reading with the braillenote's display. Paper braille is
becoming obsolete. I may get some flack on the list for this, but
it is true. I'm a sophomore in high school, and for the past two
years or so, more and more of my assignments have either been
emailed to me or put on a flash drive. The world is moving away
from paper (well, the blind world, at least) and toward
computers, and in your future place of employment, it would be
very unrealistic to expect paper braille in anything. I'm not
trying to be harsh or mean, I'm just making a point.

Cheers from your fellow future English major,
Sophie