[nabs-l] my iphone is in a very weird mode

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:11:04 UTC 2013

Hi,
I use an iphone 5.  I usually connect it with my Apex but
sometimes use my finger, also.
Recently my phone has been starting to act funny.  When I'm in
the homepage I usually swipe to the right or use dot 4 and space
to get to the next item (like messages, notes, etc.)
Additionally, the phone won't allow me to double-tap.  It will
only open apps that were previously in the app-switcher.
I could reboot, but I don't want to because rebooting can
sometimes get rid of the triple-click setting, and I can't reset
that without help.
Has anyone's phone been in this mode before?
Vejas