[nabs-l] Treasure Chest for the Blind

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 14:56:02 UTC 2013

I have decided to make a second and stronger effort at reviving my blog, the Treasure Chest for the Blind. The blog can be found at blindtreasurechest. Blogspot. Com, and focuses on high and low technology. Some of the past topics have included Kitchen's Inc. Games, Day by Day calendar, and alternatives to print phonebooks. The newest topic was websites that review apps for smart phones. I would love input on format and accessibility, as well as topics you would like to see covered. Also, I am always looking for guest writers, so talk to me if you want to add to the blog, or would like me to be a guest writer on your own blog.
I am hoping for a good year in the blog world; so many people have written me asking me to bring the blog back because they loved it. I also hope to have a Facebook page for it soon, with updates on new blogs and discussions about new technology, and a friend who is a graphic designer is going to make a logo!
-Jewel

Typed with Fleksy
reply://herekittykat2@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone