[nabs-l] Accessible option to When is Good or a Google Docs Spreadsheet

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon May 6 00:34:31 UTC 2013

Kaiti,

If I'm understanding what you want to do correctly, doodle.com should work
for this. Doodle is a free and accessible scheduling tool which allows you
to create a "poll" for an event and invite people to it via email. When the
people you invite receive the invitation email from Doodle, they can click
on a link which takes them to a page where they can select the best time for
them. This is especially useful for scheduling meetings and similar events.
If you have any questions about Doodle, please let me know either on-list or
off.

HTH,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair