[nabs-l] Descriptive videos

Sam Nelson samnelson1 at verizon.net
Tue May 7 21:37:26 UTC 2013

Hi Winona,
 First of all, your English assignment sounds very interesting. Archetypes
and Jungian psychology in general is so fascinating. I've read different
stories from Women who Run with the Wolves and it's so complex and helpful
in sorting out issues in people's lives.
 Here are some resources I've found.

http://seenfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2009/11/free-descriptive-movies-in-mp3.
html
http://www.acb.org/adp/movies.html
 I hope this is helpful. Let us know how your project goes!
 Sam