[nabs-l] English Composition 2, summer class

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 17:40:14 UTC 2013

The publisher is Bedford/St. Martin.  Looks like there is one "with
readings" and one without.  I'm not sure which one you need.  I don't
know what format you wanted the book in, but you can get it in e-book
format and download from the publisher for around 20 dollars.  This is
usually what I do.  Then you could return the print book you have and
get your money back, because there doesn't seem to be any reason to
have it.  I think you should call or go see your DSS person
immediately and ask what the situation is.  I do not know what it is
they were going to do for you, but it is usually better to get books
on your own without going through the DSS office.  I would recommend
going to talk to them right away this week and see what they have
done, and tell them exactly what you need and when.  If they are not
willing to do this, get the book on your own, like I said, you can
download it from the publisher's website, or your bookstore at your
school may sell the e-book version of this too.  Just my thoughts....

Anna