[nabs-l] Pausing audio files when working in other windows

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:43:45 UTC 2013

Hey Cindy,
Are you using a laptop or desktop at work? A lot of laptops have
buttons specific to them which will allow you to play/pause skip
forward and backwards. Also, if you have a notetaker, they all play
wav files, so that might be an options. You can also try using a
victor reader stream. I can't think of keyboard strokes for starting
and stopping without having to go to the specific program.
I think that iPhones like mp4s... but don't quote me on that since I'm
slightly technology illiterate.
Mary