[nabs-l] Becoming a member of a local NFB Chapter.

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Fri May 10 03:12:02 UTC 2013

I'm a member of the state chapter of the NFB of Arkansas!
I've been involved since 2010.
I don't like it very much, because of the lack of communication between us, outside of conventions.
Our state president responds to my E-Mails occasionally, but I rarely hear from other members.
We tried to start a state division of NABS, last year, but that was a disaster, because noone could get their act together, and I didn't have a way to the state convention!
The president of the new NABS division promised me that the NABS meeting would also be a phone conference for those of us that couldn't attend, but it never happened that way.
I asked that president for the minutes from the last two conference calls, because I couldn't attend them due to my obligations at my church.
The secretary that they elected, (without my knowledge,) supposedly forgot to send out the minutes!
I'm tired of being told one thing, and then getting something completely different!
It's time for accountability in our state chapter!
Blessings, Joshua