[nabs-l] Becoming a member of a local NFB Chapter.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat May 11 03:00:01 UTC 2013

Kaiti,

I don't think there are any set rules for chapter involvement, so you could
join either or both. Your state President may be able to give you a more
definitive answer on that.

Also, do you have an at-large chapter in your state? This is a chapter which
meets by conference call and whose members consist of people who don't have
a physical chapter near them. If you can't get to either chapter's meetings
conveniently, the at-large chapter may be a good option for you, if one
exists in your state.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee