[nabs-l] CanI dance if I want to?

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 00:25:59 UTC 2013

Get a guy then; it's cool.  That works.  Longg as he can dance a little, and
is a good teacher.  Tell him to move you your body for you at first so you
can get the movement.  In japah, that is how the black belts teach the white
belts.  That is how my instructor instructs me.  Also, if you don't drink,
then that is fine too.  That is just a trick I use.  You can do the same
thing with a cup of water, or a soda; it should work the same way.  If you
don't want to hang onto a cup like that, then any of the other methods will
work just fine.  You just got to mix and match my man.  Mix and match.