[nabs-l] CanI dance if I want to?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue May 14 01:59:45 UTC 2013

Hi, I assumed it was a given that someone wouldn't just ly his cane
down among the dancers simply because there wasn't a suitable corner
in which to stash it. In fact, at a time I myself took a ballroom
dancing class, I had just that, a holster attached to my belt in
which I carried my cane. Now however, I use a straight cane. The
advantagges to having your cane on your belt are that you can just
whip it out when needed, no fuss, no muss.